We are looking for a new Project Manager
An exciting role for someone to be a project manager and make a real difference to our small award winning team. With studios in both Glasgow and Oban, the role is key to the smooth running of our busy studio and requires excellent organisational and communication skills. The jobholder will be expected to take the initiative, to manage client relationships and oversee projects from briefing to delivery in partnership with the design team.
The position offers great variety and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment within a small, lively team of creatives. The ideal candidate will be a confident individual, practical, energetic and enthusiastic with a flexible approach. They will be required to work closely with the directors across all aspects of the design business.
Being a small studio means this is a well-rounded role which requires a wide range of skills and experience, together with the ability to multi-task. The role would be suited to a media / marketing graduate as well as someone with previous design studio experience.
• Schedule projects and manage studio resources
• Maintain central calendars and oversee the weekly WIP
• Help organise company meetings
• Co-ordinate and provide support for projects, including; organise meetings, take minutes & chase actions
• Write up documentation, including; project proposals (supported by directors), press releases
• Help maintain social media visibility, including; linkedin profiles, facebook profiles, twitter
• Provide administrative support to directors as required
Experience & Skills
• Ideally is a media or marketing graduate.
• Has experience in a media agency or similar environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and willing to work with a rapidly changing set of priorities
• Strong attention to detail
• Front of house responsibilities
• Be mindful of business opportunities
• Have an awareness of the design industry and the workings of a design studio
• Have an appreciation of design aesthetic / style
• Be flexible in terms of role and responsibilities
Please send a copy of your CV / Covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with an indication of salary expectations.